Skip to main content

APPLE APPS: Pregnancy & Baby Development


During my pregnancy of little Grace, i downloaded a few apps which i found is useful to me during the 9 months of pregnancy. I bought a book on pregnancy which I will read it only at home and is quite thick which I don't think it is handy to me. With the Iphone Apps I downloaded, I feel is a great knowledge for me during pregnancy and I can read them any where while waiting for friends, in lrt or in the car.


- Courtesy from Apple Apps Store-


ABOUT
Updated Week-by-Week Progress Tracker: Thank you to the users who contacted us about the progress bar notation. We have updated the app to more clearly describe your pregnancy timeline. For example, progress will now appear in this format: 8 weeks, 2 days (Week 9)

You can download them at the APPS Store for FREE

Comments