Skip to main content

DREAM COME TRUE: A CHANCE TO SIT IN ROLLS ROYCE WITH #GRABCAR

IS MY HAPPY DAY.. I DO NOT NEED TO TAKE LRT FOR TDAY!! And best of all, I do not need to walk all the way to LRT or waiting hubby to pick me up and to 1 Utama for my shopping spreee! Now I have all on my own.. More shopping time for me where I am taking Grab Car to 1 Utama.

Grab car had solved all my pain when I just heard of it. What is GRAB CAR?

With GrabCar, you get the same accessibility and convenience of MyTeksi but now you get a choice of a more premium ride at affordable rates. The service competes directly with Uber which has a similar offering but there’s some differences in terms of delivery.

GrabCar Rates
Off-Peak – Base Fare RM4.20 + RM1.60/KM
Peak – Base Fare RM6.00 + RM2.30/KM

The minimum fare is RM8 and is calculated based on distance. Since the fare has no time-based calculation, you know exactly how much your trip would cost even before you board the vehicle. And it is much better having GRAB CAR during PEAK hours,


And this round, I had my premium GRAB CAR and whats my CAR.. Coming to my surprise it is Rose Royce. I am so HAPPY To have my premium car during the whole trip to 1 Utama. Punctually arrived to my doorstep; I am being called by the driver that he had arrived below my office. Then, he fetches me to 1 Utama and we chat a little.And the whole service is super duper good. It is just a fun ride.

-Look ! It is a silky clean interior-

Not forgeting, SELFIE in the premium car too. The journey is indeed very SMOOTH and I am really enjoying the trip so much. The charges comes simply affordable and even though with the HIGH traffic suddenly, I no longer have to worry as the fare is fix. Not only that, everything is so good which I have nothing to complain..
- Happy Face Me-

On the service side, the car is gorgeous and the service is indeed a good one being me a HAPPY customer and I can enjoy the view of KL, do not need to STRESS up myself with the massive JAM. You can book GRABCAR easily where it is using the same apps at MYTAXI but at different tab.


And what's special about AUGUST? You can stand a chance to be picked up in a Rolls-Royce Ghost with every booking you make with GrabCar! Only available this month, so start grabbing rides!
‪#‎GrabLuxuryCar‬ ‪#‎GrabCar‬