Skip to main content

MONDAY BLUES....

Monday comes BLUE and I am back in force of work completing as much as my back logs and also working up all the review sufficient for me to post before my next trip. Scheduling post as well as making sure all task in done before heading to another short trip.

After back from the trip, perhaps life would be even busy as my backlog for my Japan trip is still pending with the photo editing. And next busy time would be the MOONCAKE FESTIVAL where you will be sure that Malaysianfoodie.com will pile up the listing of mooncakes and reviews for restaurants as well as merchants. 

This year, it is slightly not too busy as many has been doing their mooncake review slightly later. And Malaysianfoodie.com and my personal blog here will be having more updates on things I love to do, and well Little Grace is back soon after vacation in Penang. Tight time and now i hope my clock have 48 hours.