Skip to main content

10 THINGS I WANNA BUY IN LAZADA 4TH BIRTHDAY BASH

I am a big fans of Lazada and it is always my daily MUST do includes looking at deals in Lazada so I would not miss good time buying all the nice deals. Not just completely shopping easily with Lazada every time but it is also cheaper too. Since Lazada comes with 10 things to buy for their 4 th birthday, I have a great list to buy for everyone in my family too.

1) KitchenAid Cake Mixer. 

A dream of getting a good Cake Mixer so I can make good cookies and cakes for family and friends.

2) Panasonic Slow Juicer

To maintain a healthy living is very important; it is good to have a slow juicer at home so we can do better juicing and a healty life with getting a slow juicer from Lazada

3)Omron HEM-7120 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor

As times goes by, it is good to have our blood pressure checked and ensure that we have healthy living. It is good to monitor the elderly high blood pressure and even ours.

4) Western Digital My Passport Ultra 1TB Wild Berry Red + Pouch

Being a blogger; it is indeed good to have all your pictures well back up and save in both internal hard disk to ensure all pictures and data is well back up

5) Travel Star A-27 Ultralight Weight Luggage 3 in 1 

I need a good luggage as I will be travelling again with kids. I don't think it is enough space for my bags as kids stuff will be taking most of my space already.

6)ilovebaby Baby Cot Nursery Mobile Toy Snail Projector Twilight Night Light Starlight Show 

As we have kids at home, I think with the mobile toy snail projector the kids will definite to have a good sleep at night. It's always good to have some lil things for them to accompany them to sleep.

7) Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Pink (Instax Mini 8 + Film x2 Box + Album + Close Up + Bag + Colorful Case)

Many things cant buy memories and I am happy to buy the lovely instax so we can capture moments with families and friends instantly.

8) LG Nexus 5X

Since hubby's birthday is coming soon, perhaps surprising him with some gadgets would be good. He always wanted to have a better phones and Lazada have them all where i can get a LG Nexus 5Xfor him for birthday too :)

9)  The Tefal Easy Care Black 9-piece Non-Stick Cookware Set

Cooking a good meal for the family is indeed a pleasure. I would buy The Tefal Easy Care Black 9-piece Non-Stick Cookware Set is specially created by using premium quality material with safe and special features to ensure that your food is cooked to perfection without the usual huffing and puffing in the kitchen.
10) BOSCH GSB1080-2-LI Cordless Impact Drill Lightseries 


Sometimes we need to fix some fittings at home and with the cheap-skate product it does not turns good . It would be awesome to get some drill at the cheaper rate compare to outside shops for our home use.


Here goes my 10 lovely things I love to get through Lazada. It would be great to have them all and fulfill my wish of the year with Lazada and share them with family and friends.

Comments