Skip to main content

REVIEW GOO.N FRIEND PANTS SUPER JUMBO DORAEMON EDITION

I have heard a lot about GOON and recently I had received a great parcel from Lazada Malaysia to review about this product. I had unpacked it as it is kinda hard to find good big size drypers for my little one.


The GOON Friend comes with the doraemon with it and it makes my lil one very excited about it as she is a big fans of Doraemon. Comes with 5 sizes which is S ( 4-8kg), M ( 7012 kg) , L ( 9-14 kg) and XXL ( 15 to 25kg)



As a runaround girl, I no longer can put her own normal drypers but since she is wearing them only at night, GOON is indeed a good one. Basically, it will not leak and no rash as my daughter is pretty sensitive on this. The absorbent is also very good as well.

And now you can get them in Lazada with more attractive price.




Comments